Lipstick Application in Practical Session

/
0 Comments
Lipstick Application:

I've chosen to explain my favourite method of applying lipstick. You don't necessarily need to apply lipstick with an angled brush, I just prefer it because I think that the angled brush offers a more precise application

Tools:

  • Lip Primer
  • Lip Liner
  • Lipstick
  • Angled Lip Brush
  • Transluscent Powder
  • Tissue
  • Baby Buds

Method:


  1. Prep the lips. I find using a sugar scrub is great for really soft lips as it removes an excess dry skin.
  2. Apply the lip primer and allow time for this to sink in.
  3. With a freshly sharpened lip pencil, line the lips.
  4. Decanting the lip product needed, apply to the lips using an angled lip brush. I start on the cupid's bow and 'push' the product out with the brush turned on the side so it covers a larger surface area.
  5. Ask the model to rub their lips together
  6. Blot using a tissue
  7. Apply translucent powder
  8. Repeat steps 4-7 until you get the colour payoff you need.



You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.