My Portrait

/
0 Comments



So this is my self portrait. I've taken a lot of selfies but as soon as I have to put thought into one it became a challenge.  I had to think about what to put in it that symbolises me. As this is what I wanted my potrait to convey.

Obviously Batman had to be in there somewhere. I'm obsessed. I can't help it. I've been like since watching Batman Forever with my Daddy when I was younger. I'm actually a fan of the villains more than I am of Batman himself. Namely the Joker and Harley Quinn.

My note pad- I'm full of ideas. I like having lists and I enjoy writing things down. It's actually the notebook I use to take notes in my lectures and seminars. I get really precious about them. I normally by one when my life has gone wrong or unplanned and I use it to start a fresh.

Passport- It goes everywhere with me. I wish I could travel more and I hope that with my career choice I'll get there eventually.

Make-Up Artist Handbook- Clue is in the name for this one. Even if you were to take away the book title. I'm a bookworm. I love reading, I find solace in books. It means I can escape.

My Lipsticks- I have tonnes, they not might all be Mac, but to me that doesn't matter. It means I can create a million identities when I'm not feeling 100% comfortable in my own skin.

Scruffy (the dog) He was my first teddy and he comes everywhere. Being away from home has made me miss my dogs a lot more than I thought I would.

You can see a tiny corner of my messy room. Intentional. My life matches my room. Sometimes it's just chaos and other times it's slightly organised chaos.


You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.