About
Labels
Popular Posts
-
A good base is the key to any make up application. It is important take into account the skin type of the model you are working on so you c...
-
PROJECT BRIEF: NEW ELIZABETHANS All make-up artists require a range of skills associated with the construction, analysis and visual descr...
-
This was an exciting prospect. I enjoy working with colour and this looked like it was going to be a lot of fun. We had been given the task ...
-
I adore Urban Decay products. The first time I ever had my make up done by a professional,was when I was 16 at The Clothes Show Live in the ...
-
A Brief Overview On The Use Of Tudor Cosmetics Anon N.D It is often present in portraits that cosmetics were most defin...
-
One of my favourite things in life is getting a new sketchbook, or notebook. It's just a really comforting ideal for me. To me, it mea...
-
What I already find interesting about this film is its poster. When talking about or making a film about Elizabeth I, it's tradit...
-
In today's practical session we expanded on our base knowledge and we learned how to shape the face using powder products. We started ...
-
What a pretty rose. Throughout the Elizabethan research I've seen it come up at least a million times. Of course I knew why. It'...
-
Face: Primer: Illamasqua satin primer Foundation: Kryolan foundation palette Concealer: Dermacolour palette Powder: Illamasqua tra...