Unit Evaluation

/
0 Comments
As this unit draws to a close I can honestly say I feel exhausted.


I have learnt a lot about my ability in this unit. I didn’t think I was going to be able to complete the workload at one point, but after a reality check I’ve learnt that I need to plan everyday out. This gives me optimum proficiency.  I felt as though this was a really research heavy unit more so than the hair or the digital image. I feel confident now in doing someone else’s design and this was something that I thought I was going to struggle with horrendously with. I’d like to become more confident in creating looks from mood boards alone and that is something I am going to challenge myself with next unit


I struggled at first working with a partner because I’m used to working alone. I enjoyed it though; it’s interesting to see how other people will carry out your design and vice versa. I was extraordinarily happy with my New Elizabethan design and I’m glad I kept a record of the designing process. I can’t wait to start again next semester. I will be making use of the tutorials more, so I know exactly what is expected from me in the beginning. I’m not going to be afraid to dive down the research rabbit hole when I find something that I can link to my topic; as I felt I played it very safe this time. I also won't be so shy in regards to showing my designs that I do in my own time. I’m my own worst critic and I’ll be looking to be more positive in the New Year


PRACTICE

TIME MANAGEMENT

SELF CONFIDENCE



This lady has been my biggest motivator and i'll be eternally grateful for all the wonderful advice she gave me to get through this unit. Thankfully, now that Sharon has taught me how to plan; I'll be less of mess next semester 



You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.